If you are struggling with your Aprimo solution, you’re not alone. Of the enterprise organizations that engaged LeapPoint to help resolve their work management challenges, many already had a legacy Aprimo solution in place.
Here are the Top 5 challenges they are experiencing:
- User Interface: Aprimo’s user interface isn’t intuitive; non-technical resources find it particularly challenging.
- Configuration Limitations: Configuration is difficult and often requires process changes which result in longer release durations, negatively impacts time to value and limits user adoption.
- System Complexity: Complex work often can’t be effectively managed with Aprimo. Our users remark that many workflows are over-engineered and/or too rigid.
- Information Storage: The data and in-progress documents related to workflows are neither centrally stored nor easily accessible.
- Reporting: There is an inability to see the big picture from an operational perspective due to a lack of useful insights from Aprimo reports. As a result, reporting efforts are manual and time-consuming.
Why choose Workfront as your platform for enterprise work management?
As a result of challenges with Aprimo, here is why organizations are switching to Workfront:
- Intuitive UI: Workfront offers an intuitive user interface and dynamic functionality which benefits both end-users and system administrators (including iPhone and Android apps) and facilitates collaboration.
- System Flexibility: Workfront’s flexible configuration capabilities enable organizations to adjust the user experience and enable client-specific processes and approvals.
- Storage: Workfront serves as a centralized, operational system of record for information and in-progress documents, including real-time proofing capabilities
- Interoperability: Workfront provides a seamless integration with Adobe AEM, as well as a number of top enterprise tools and systems (marketing, financial, human resources, productivity, and many more).
- Analytics & Insights: Advanced reporting and dashboard capabilities by persona provide decision-makers with the analytics and insights they need to make timely and accurate business decisions.
I’m interested in transitioning from Aprimo to Workfront. Where do I begin?
Start by recognizing that this effort is more than just a tool swap. Successfully improving your work management solution involves driving the transformation of people, processes, data, and technology across your enterprise with minimal impact to your current operations and resources.
LeapPoint understands Workfront, and we provide services to help you realize the full potential of your platform. The following are the 3 key themes we focus on, to facilitate a smooth and successful transition…
Engaging LeapPoint as your experienced and trusted partner is key to a seamless transition. A a certified Workfront partner since 2014, we bring the valuable direction, expertise, insights, best practices and thought leadership that your organization needs in order to achieve sustainable results.
At LeapPoint, we recognize that your ways of working will continue to grow and evolve over time. That’s why we focus on leveraging a proven methodology to deliver scalable work management solutions all while enabling resources to adopt and adapt Workfront.
Talk to us about making the transition from Aprimo to Workfront.